Scania GB Ltd
Remit are recruiting on behalf of Scania GB Ltd who have a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in starting a career and gaining a recognized qualification in the Automotive Industry. Our client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator, you will be the first person customers meet, front of house.
The apprenticeship program allows you to work full time and have the opportunity to earn as you learn. Putting theory into practice within the Automotive Industry environment.
Being able to have a conversation with customers in a professional manner is important. You will shadow qualified members of staff so that you are able to learn first-hand how to undertake the role. You will also get the opportunity to assist in activities, once you pass your assessments and progress through the apprenticeship you will be able to start completing tasks on your own.
• Knowledge of products
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of why customer service is important
• Able to work well within a team as well as manage your own work load
• Office systems, administration skills and using bespoke computerized
• The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that
customers can understand
• The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word as well
as email packages
• Be a strong confident communicator
You must have grades at National 4 or above in English and Maths. Business Management / Computing Science / Admin is also preferred but not essential.
• Computer knowledge
• Be able to work on your own as well as being a team player
• A can-do attitude prepared to help in a willing and positive manner
• Able to work in a busy office environment.
• The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
You will be working towards Modern Apprenticeship SVQ Level 3 in Customer Service. Training will be based within the employer’s premises on a one-to-one basis with your workplace supervisor and a dedicated assessor.
Initial Assessments and interviews will be carried by Remit Ltd.