Opos Limited, based in Dumbarton, is an award-winning provider of financial services to clients across both the Utilities and Telecoms industry. Due to an exciting new opportunity we are looking to grow our team of telephone-based collections agents.
Opos is a leading provider of debt collection and BPO services in the banking, utility, telecoms and retail finance sectors. We provide consumer and commercial collections expertise to a number of Key Clients within the United Kingdom, from our state of the art service centre in West Dunbartonshire.
Both full-time and part-time roles are available. No experience is required as they will fully train you to excel in this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to make use of their structured career progression and avail monthly performance bonus!
About the Company
With well over 100 years of experience in the Senior Management team, they know what works and what doesn’t. Trained, mentored, supported, incentivised, monitored, and rewarded; their Collection agents are a great bunch, and they participate in the CSA Annual Collector Accreditation initiative!
• 10am - 2pm Part Time position available
• Full-time hours available
• No experience necessary with full training given
• Performance bonus paid monthly
• 3 minute walk from Dumbarton Central train station
• Structured career progression
• Generous holiday entitlement
• In-job qualifications, including apprenticeships
• NEST Pension Scheme
• 1 hour early finish on birthday
What will you do?
• Inbound & outbound calls
• Offering solutions and advice to deal with customers’
• Assessing a customer’s affordability
• Identify & manage vulnerable customers
• Taking payments and setting up payment plans
• Negotiating the settlement of outstanding customer
• Work towards performance and quality targets
• Manage customer accounts on the computer whilst
speaking on the phone
Structured training provided (1 -week training programme) You will be working towards your Modern Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services at SCQF 6.
This qualification covers areas such as banks and building societies, insurance, investment operations, financing and credit, debt collections, pensions, mortgage and financial planning, as well as general areas such as customer care and sales.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
We are looking for polite, outgoing and professional individuals who enjoy
interacting with people. We will consider all backgrounds, but we are particularly interested in candidates from any customer related or contact centre background.
The ideal candidate will be trustworthy, reliable, organised, able to problem
solve under pressure, have good communication skills and be computer
literate. It would be desirable for the candidate to be good with Microsoft