Remit are recruiting on behalf of Peter Vardy who have an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in starting a career and gaining a recognised qualification in the Automotive Industry.
The Apprenticeship Program allows apprentices to work full time and have the opportunity to earn while you learn and to put theory into practice within an automotive industry environment.
Attending college typically for the first 3 years and the last year based within the workshop. Working alongside your mentor you will be fully trained. Vehicle Accident Repair Technician will repair and replace damaged panels using, gas, electric and plastic welding. You will get to use specialist body jigs and tools.
• Excellent practical skills
• The ability to work quickly but also pay attention to detail
• The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Nationals at level 4 or above in English and Math’s
• It is also preferred if you have a Craft Subject and physics/science these
are advantageous but not mandatory.
• A desire to work in the Automotive Industry
• Hobbies which may involve using tools and motor trade related
You will be working towards SVQ Level 3 Modern Apprentices
Initial Assessments and interviews will be carried by Remit Ltd.